Take Control Of Your Health!
At Common Sense™ Products (CSP), we believe in working to heal the body as a whole from all illnesses. Often times when we work on detoxifying the body from unwanted waste, the rest of our body systems begin to work properly. This also makes sense for disease prevention. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Herbal Weight Control
& Maintenance Program
Herbs are for cleansing, detoxifying, and rebuilding our entire body. A little known fact is that our body produces new blood every 90 days, new organs every 11 months, and new bones every 2 years. That is why it is so important that we build and strengthen our body with the best natural nutrients that God has given us - the herbs. Remember that we came from the earth, belong to the earth, and just like our ancestors, we should heal ourselves using what the earth provides for us.
Always keep in mind that our body is made up of 70% water. Our body cannot function without water. We need plenty of water to keep our organs hydrated. The combination of the herbs with water is very powerful and effective.
At Common Sense™ Products (CSP), we have something to fit every health need. Our unique formulas are skillfully combined with the right herbs to maximize potency and ensure safety.
- Herbs are cleansers therefore, expect to eliminate more often than you are accustomed to. Though your body is not used to releasing years of accumulated toxins, it is a necessary part of the cleansing process.
- Watery diarrhea can mean that you are taking too many herbs at once or that you are not taking enough. Call us for guidance on this matter, we are here to help.
- Any feeling of nausea is an indication that the herbs are cleansing the stomach area. The nausea will disappear as soon as you eat something healthy like a piece of toast, fruit or crackers.
- Do not take herbs with food. Take herbs half an hour before meals, or one or more hours after meals.
- Part of your respiratory system is located in the head. A runny nose means your body is expelling excess mucous from the head and sinus area. This is a good sign and it will cease in just a short amount of time. You will then notice a sense of well being in the head and lung area.
- Every animal goes to nature when it gets sick, because nature provides the raw materials for cleansing, repairing, and building. Herbs work on cures, not symptoms. (EZ: 47:12)
- Any cramping in the intestinal area is an indication that impactions are being loosened off the walls of the intestines and colon. It also means that your colon is beginning to make the peristalsis movement (the movement the colon makes in order to eliminate waste). The cramping will cease as these impurities are released from the body a little at a time.
- Milk-Free Probiotics (friendly bacteria) and bran are good additions to any diet to encourage good bowel movements.
- AVOID CONSTIPATING and MUCOUS FORMING FOODS such as WHITE FLOUR, SUGAR, CHEESE, COW'S MILK, DONUTS, PASTRIES, RED MEAT, FRIED FOODS, ETC. These foods only slow down the cleansing process and defeat the purpose of the herbs.
- Some people experience hunger the first couple of weeks, this will subside as the toxins and congestion leave the body.
- Herbs in their organic form are the oldest form of medicine known to man. They are nature's miracle. Anything other than an herb is an imitation or a counterfeit.
- You may rest one day of every week from taking herbs. If you do, it should be the same day each week.
- Don't forget to drink a full 12 ounce glass of water with the herbs to put moisture back into them. Otherwise, taken dry, they cannot activate. In addition, drink half your body weight in ounces or more of water daily. For example: If you weigh 150 pounds, half of that is 75 pounds, so you will have to drink at least 75 ounces of water daily. JUICE, MILK, SODAS, AND ALCOHOL, ARE NOT AN ACCEPTABLE MEANS OF WATER.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.